Friday, May 8, 2009

Challengers of 100+ books from January 1 - December 31 2009

Hi to all those challengers of the 100+ Book Challenge. My name is Kristy and I love to read. My favorite types of books are Christian books. I enjoy the following type of books:

LI = Love Inspired
LIS = Love Inspired Suspense
LIH = Love Inspired Historical
HP/HSP Heartsong Presents
HPM = Heartsong Present Mysteries

I will be listing all the books I started no earlier than January 1, 2009 12am and no later than December 31, 2009 11:59pm. Any books that I have started in 2008 but finished in 2009 will be a separate book list. I do not think that I wil be able to meet the 100 book challenge, but I think it's fun to join in anyway. If I could read a book a day, I could probably finish the challenge piece of cake.

My mom Virginia signed up to because she thought the challenge was fun. I think we will have fun reading like crazy to meet the challenge or come as close as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment