Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Love on Assignment by Cara Lynn James


During the summer of 1900 Charlotte Hale, a native Newporter and secretary for the Rhode Island Reporter, accepts an undercover assignment as temporary governess to Daniel Wilmont's children in order to secretly gather evidence against him. As he helps her rediscover God, Charlotte learns that Daniel is an honorable man.
They unexpectedly fall in love despite their different backgrounds and social positions. Charlotte soon realizes she must defend Daniel against the forces set against him-a willful student with a romantic crush and the newspaper editor determined to destroy his reputation.

My review:
I enjoyed this book enough to give it 3.5 stars I had a hard time reading it, but I did enjoy it more than I thought I would. I took a break from reading it, and when I came back to it I really enjoyed it. This was a good book. Slow getting into, yet very exciting to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment